Information We Collect
The Fairy Garden may collect the following information:
- Payment Information
- Contact Information including Email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- From time to time we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information obtained to customize our website according to your preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is always secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information we collect online.
The Fairy Garden will never sell, distribute, lease or share your personal information to any third party other than information required to deliver your order via our selected courier.
A Cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual tailoring its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and storing information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to maintain and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer preferences. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Data will then be removed from the system.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of a website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website does not contain any link to any other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to complete a form on a website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed that your personal information can be used by us for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by email or writing to us, or by clicking on the unsubscribe or opt out link in our email marketing emails
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 by writing to us at, The Fairy Garden, 8 High Street, Tilbrook, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 0JP
If you believe that the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete then please write or email us and we will promptly correct or delete any information found to be incorrect.